If this is the first install,:
- Make sure you have Python and Info-ZIP installed
- Register files with the extension ".zip" and ".ZIP" to run pypython.py.
Depending on your email program and web broswer, the procedure will vary but
should be described in the according documentation.
The (remaining) installation is rather simple:
- Download the latest script from the PYunzip page on SourceForge
- Copy the file, pyunzip-x.xx.py, to a convenient location
- If running on Unix, verify that the executable bit is set after FTP
- Test the installation by typing "pyunzip.py " or "python
Note: If running on Cygwin, you may have to create a wrapper script
which sets up the path correctly when calling pyunzip.py from Mozilla -- for
some reason, the Cygwin path is removed from the environment in this situation.